Activities & Support to Members
- In association with the Govt. or otherwise MIA organizes Conventions, Trade Fairs, Seminars and Conferences to educate and inform entrepreneurs and thus facilitate industrial growth.
- MIA represents its MSME member industries before the Government for effective policy formulation and modification.
- MIA liaisons at the Government and department levels to help the member units in overcoming their troubles.
- MIA acts as resource group for the entrepreneurs providing them with the consultancy in assortment of areas including technological, legal and policy related matters.
- MIA acts as a close friend and protector of MSME entrepreneurs by taking up any kind of industry related problems/issues for solution at various levels. This personal attention/help is the need of MSME entrepreneurs as it saves lots of time, money and efforts of the MSME Entrepreneurs.
- MIA identifies new business opportunities for its members in particular and MSMEs in general for promoting their business through Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Buyer Seller Meets etc.
- MIA have constituted working groups to discuss, analyze, review and recommend various issues and problems of different industrial sectors/areas in areas such as Labour, Textile, International Business Promotion, MSME Programme, Smart Cities & Cluster Development, Agri& Food Processing Industries, State Level Departments, ESI, P.F. & Labour Departments etc.
- MIA Branding & Promotion, Power Working Group, Small & Medium Enterprises, IT, Food Processing, Import-Export, Labour, Energy, Taxation, Environment, Quality management and W.T.O etc. Since inception of MIA, these working groups are constantly contributing for the promotion and development of the industries of the Region.
- MIA organizes Capacity Building programs & workshops from time to time for enhancing entrepreneurial and managerial skills.
- MIA's website offers latest information and lots of facilities for the members such as buy-sell desk, MIA members online directory, latest notifications/circulars etc.
- MIA offers to members, latest news updates, important links of all websites related to industrial development and many more. The unique facility of “MSME – Products & Services” enables the MSME entrepreneur wide exposure and easy access to the International Market.
- MIA publishes a monthly newsletter by the name of “MIA News Bulletin” which has a readership of more than 2,000 and is available online on MIA website as well. This magazine is full of useful and latest information covering a wide variety of topics besides the regular columns on taxation, energy/power and labour laws. MIA also publishes Annual Report in the month of June of the every year.
- MIA conducts studies, surveys & developmental programmes on a regular basis to help in the professional and personal growth of the entrepreneurs.
- MIA conducts a search for technology and quality up-gradation among MSMEs.
- MIA aids in building an interface with foreign delegations for technical know- how, exports and imports.
Social Welfares, Employment, Donations etc. Activities :
- Association helps in collection of Govt. dues like Land & Building Tax, RIICO Service Charges, R.F.C.'s dues & Family Welfare Programmes etc. Our Association took active initiation for medical health centre in Basni Phase I, Jodhpur. Our Association also took the initiation for Rly. Over Bridge, S.E.Z., Stone Park, Agro Food Park & Construction of an important Canal Link Road between Boranada Industrial & Marudhara Industrial Area.
- Assistance for earthquake effected people: Association handed over a Cheque of Rs. 3.00 Lacs to Shri Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister, Govt. of Rajasthan on 26.01.2001 for earthquake effected people of Gujarat State.
- Marudhara Rozgar Mela: The Association has organized total 4 Rozgar Fairs in association with Employment Department & District Industries Centre to fill up of vacant posts in the industries of Jodhpur as well as employment to unemployed persons. During these fairs hundred of unemployed persons were benefited.
- Publication of Industrial Telephone Directory: Association published the Industrial telephone directory of Jodhpur. The New Industrial Directory are providing updated Latest Telephone numbers of all Industries of Jodhpur, Industrial Area's i.e. Basni, Heavy, Light, Indl. Estate, New Jodhpur, Boranada, Sangaria, Pal Silp Gram, Shobhawaton Ki Dhani & Mandore as well as all necessary services including Govt. Semi Govt. Departments.
- Assistance to T-Sunami Affected people: The Association handed over cheque of Rs. 1.3 Lakhs to District Collector, Jodhpur for Chief Minister Relief Fund for T- Sunami affected people.
- Association authorized by Govt. of Rajasthan to issue membership certificate for saw mills: Looking at the activities of the Association, it was authorized to issue membership certificate for saw mill by Govt. of Rajasthan on 01.04.2006.
- Assistance to Flood effected people of Barmer district: Association gave assistance to flood effected people of Barmer District on 25.08.2006
- Tree Plantation Programme: During this programme association has planted nearby 20,000 plants of various varieties in the industrial areas of Jodhpur to protect the environment of industrial areas and convert to Jodhpur in Green City. The programme will be continuing in future.
- Tree Plantation at AIIMS Road, Jodhpur : Marudhara Industries Association planted plants on AIIMS Road covering the opposite part of the AIIMS for the protection of environment and for greenery. There had been planted more than 275 plants with Tree Guards and are being watering on daily basis to grow them.
- We organized PASCHIMI RAJASTHAN UDYOG HASTSHILP UTSAV,1998,1999,2000,2001 & 2002, 2009,2010,2011,2012 & 2013 in association with District Administration, District Industries Centre and Udhyam Protsahan Sansthan, Jaipur and the UTSAV attained the height of national level exhibition.
- Marudhara Hastshilp Shopping Festival -2007, 2008 & 2009: Association in association with News Paper Dainik Bhaskar organized Marudhara Hastshilp Shopping Festival 2007, 2008 & 2009 for the benefit of handicrafts as well as for artisans. During these festivals many Govt./ Semi- Govt. departments actively participated. The association has organized Craft Bazar during these festivals in association with Development Commissioner (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India for the well being of artisans of Rajasthan state as well as other states